Friday, December 21, 2012

Yummy Christmas Round Up!

I hadn't planned to do anything like this until just now!  So many of my food blogger friends are making yummy Christmas food, I though I'd make sure my readers got a peek as well!

Chinmayie at Love Food Eat made a delicious looking fruit cake that is processed food free and vegan!  Plus, there's booze!

For a quick no-bake dessert, check out Sarah's Chocolate Oatmeal Coconut cookies!  And while you're there at Cake Student check out her awesome bread art!

From Blue Kale Road, a sweet, but not too sweet option is Hannah's Maple Roasted Nuts.  I used her cranberry sauce recipe as gifts for my gluten free friends, but these nuts make a great option, too!

Check out eggton's Lemon Glazed Snowflake Cookies.  Katherine may be the only person I know of who can make the untimely death of a guinea pig be the most hysterical thing I read all day.

And you can wash it all down with Cara's raw and vegan Eggnog!  Made with out all the chemicals store bought vegan eggnog often has!

Yummy Browsing Everybody!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention Brooke! Now heading over to all the other blogs listed here to check out their recipes :)
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Chinmayie! And you are welcome! =)

      Delete
  2. I'm loving the look of Chinmayie's fruit cake and that she includes whole wheat flour...I'll have to try it soon! I just made my first fruit cake this week using dried fruit and we are hooked. Thanks for including my nut recipe here! I look forward to checking out the other recipes. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it beautiful? I love her food, so healthy and so pretty! Reminds me of someone else I follow...

      Delete
  3. I just came back to get the recipe for the chocolate peppermint cookies.. going to bake them off tonight so we are sure to have some for Santa. Then I saw this! Thanks for the "link love" as they say :) Spot on with the fruit cake, its why I have yet to try it as an adult, I remember the grown-ups trying to coax into trying a bite and we never liked it. Must be that it was always store bought, I wonder how I would like it now, Chinmayie's looks really good. Happy Holidays to you and your family, Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope Santa likes his cookies! And if you sneak one for quality assurance purposes, I totally won't tell! ;) Merry Christmas, Sarah!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...