Thursday, December 8, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Cookies: Day 6

I mention my friend Susan on this blog pretty regularly. She has given me a lot of recipes. And she is the Queen of Cookies. Like hardcore.  She makes 20 batches at the same time and when she's finished her kitchen is spotless.  I can barely manage one at a time and when I'm done the health inspector would have a conniption in my kitchen.  This year, she's making all her cookies with a broken hand.  Yep.  Even one handed she's getting more stuff done than I am...  Susan gave me this recipe and it is great.  Thanks, Suz!  You're an inspiration!



Susan's Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares
1 1/2 C peanut butter
1 stick butter, melted
1 t vanilla
2 C powdered sugar
2 C crushed graham crackers
1 bag semi-sweet chips, melted

Mix peanut butter, butter, vanilla, sugar, and crackers. Press into a 9X13 inch pan.  Pour chocolate over pan. Refrigerate 2+ hours.

Go now and check out my bloggy buddy Cara's (who also just broke her hand) gluten free and vegan post on Fork and Beans and tell her how sorry you are for her poor ol' broken hand!  And then get the heck out of here, because apparently, knowing me will somehow get your hand broken!

4 comments:

  1. THE greatest things ever invented. Thanks Susan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE peanut butter and chocolate - these look scrumptious. So sorry to hear about Cara's hand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting, Hannah! These really are awesome and awesomely easy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...